Corporate Sponsorship Program
Participation in our annual Corporate Sponsorship Program helps your company/organization reach the DRHS community – a committed, vibrant and varied audience.
Your participation also supports the educational and preservation activities of the DRHS.
- The sponsorship year is January 1 through December 31. Sponsorship is accepted at any time during the year, but the earlier the better to reach the widest audience possible.
- Your sponsorship will be included as support for all major events scheduled during the current year, events like Christmas at King Caesar and Clark’s Island.
- You receive recognition on our events website and acknowledgement in our printed newsletters, event flyers, and digital communications.
- Once a month, one of our corporate sponsors is featured in the DRHS E-Bulletin, website and social media. Your company/organization could be next!
- Sponsorship in any amount is appreciated and helps to grow the DRHS.
- Sponsorship at higher levels has additional perks, including special tours and recognition.
In-Kind or Product Donations: are always appreciated! However, these require different arrangements. Please contact our office to discuss this type of donation.
Interested in finding out more about our Corporate Sponsorship Program? Contact Erin McGough at firstname.lastname@example.org or review our Corporate Sponsorship information here: 2018 Sponsorship Packet
Please note: Corporate Sponsorship is intended to support the mission of the DRHS and corporate sponsors receive no substantial return benefit, goods/services or promises of business in exchange for their sponsorship.
Thank you for supporting your community and the Duxbury Rural & Historical Society.