Millbrook (Triangle & Crescent)
Millbrook: the DRHS owns the parcels at the crossing of Tremont & St. George Streets, at the modern-day stop lights. This location has long been at the heart of a thriving village.
The center parcel was acquired by the DRHS in 1911. It had formerly been owned by the Ford family. The corner parcel was obtained from the Walker family in 1986. The 1911 acquisition is one of the oldest parcels in the DRHS portfolio.