Find YOUR place in Duxbury’s History
More than 500 volunteers work throughout the year to make the DRHS a success. Some volunteer only an hour or two; others are among our most trusted contributors.
What interests you?
- Collections Work (storage, processing new acquisitions, transcriptions, cleaning storage areas)
- Committee Work for Special Events (Christmas at King Caesar; Croquet Tournament)
- Children’s Education & School Tours
- Summer Tour Guides, Historic Houses
- House Maintenance small projects
- Data Entry
- PR/Outreach Efforts
- Community Collaborations
Contact our Volunteer Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. Everyone is welcome! See you soon.