Find YOUR place in Duxbury’s History
Hundreds of volunteers work throughout the year to make the DRHS a success. Some volunteer only an hour or two; others are among our most trusted contributors.
Current Volunteer Needs:
- Event help: volunteers are needed for the Duxbury Maritime Festival & Tavern Night on Saturday, October 13, 2018. Set up, and break down help is particularly needed.
- Tour Guides: for school tours, historic houses, and private tours. Training provided and no special expertise is necessary. Be an ambassador for the DRHS and the community!
What interests you? Other opportunities are available throughout the year.
- Collections Work (storage, processing new acquisitions, transcriptions, cleaning storage areas)
- Committee Work for Special Events (Christmas at King Caesar; Croquet Tournament)
- Children’s Education & School Tours
- Summer Tour Guides, Historic Houses
- House Maintenance small projects
- Data Entry
- PR/Outreach Efforts
- Community Collaborations
Contact our Volunteer Chair at email@example.com to find out more or call 781-934-6106. Everyone is welcome! See you soon.