Our contest is now closed. Please scroll below to see the winners. Congratulations to all for these very creative builds!
What town landmark can you recreate?
Duxbury Free Library · King Caesar House · Bradford House · Sweetster Building · Myles Standish Monument · Powder Point Bridge · Halls Corner · Mayflower Cemetery
Open to all ages!
- Recreate any Duxbury town landmark using Legos.
- To enter Contest: Email a photo of your submission, with Lego Entry Form [click to download], to email@example.com by Monday, August 17, 2020. One entry per person.
- To vote for Contest Winners: All projects will be posted below for public voting by Tuesday, August 18, 2020. The DRHS and the DFL will email voting instructions to their mailing lists. One vote per person.
- Winners will be announced on this website on Friday, August 21, 2020.
- Winners in each age group will receive a $20 Lego Gift Cards generously provided by the Friends of the Duxbury Free Library, plus Duxbury history prizes from the Duxbury Rural & Historical Society!
- Competition Age groups: 4-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-18, and 18+.